Manhattan Construction Announces Promotions and Appointments
Manhattan Construction Co. announces promotions and appointments of several employees in its Tulsa and Oklahoma City offices.
- Bob Jack has been promoted to senior vice president overseeing Manhattan’s Tulsa office. He previously served as the Tulsa area manager and brings four decades of construction industry experience to this role. Jack has an associate’s degree in mechanical engineering from the College of DuPage.
- Ted Mezger has been promoted to vice president of estimating for Manhattan’s Tulsa office. Previously he served as pre-construction manager. He has 37 years of construction industry experience. Mezger has a bachelor’s degree in construction management from the University of Nebraska and a micro masters of business from Boise State University.
- Manhattan has hired David Hale as director of business development of the firm’s Tulsa office serving eastern Oklahoma. Hale has three decades of construction industry experience and a bachelor’s degree in construction engineering technology from Oklahoma State University.
- John Jamison has been appointed as vice president of pre-construction services for Manhattan’s Tulsa office. He previously served as vice president of the company’s Oklahoma City office. Jamison has 44 years of industry experience and holds Design Build Professional (DBIA) and Certified Professional Estimator (CPE) designations. He has a bachelor’s degree in architectural engineering from Oklahoma State University.
- John Snyder has been appointed executive vice president of national accounts focusing on the Native American business sector. Snyder previously served as president of Manhattan’s Oklahoma business unit. He has three decades of construction industry experience and has a bachelor’s degree in building construction from Texas A&M University.
- Mark O’Rear has been promoted as senior vice president overseeing Manhattan’s Oklahoma City office. He previously served as project executive. He serves on the board for Junior Achievement of Oklahoma City and the University of Oklahoma School of Construction Science board of visitors. He also serves on the Associated General Contractors Western Oklahoma education committee. O’Rear has 23 years of construction industry experience and a bachelor’s degree in construction science from the University of Oklahoma.
- Chris Pribil has been promoted as operations manager of Manhattan’s Oklahoma City office. He brings two decades of experience to his new role. Pribil serves on the Oklahoma State University construction management department advisory board and the St. Monicas Catholic Church building board in Edmond. He has a bachelor’s degree in construction management from Oklahoma State University and holds the Project Management Professional credential.
About Manhattan Construction Company:
Founded in 1896, Manhattan Construction Co. is ranked at No. 34 on Engineering News-Record’s Top 400 Contractors and No. 16 on the Top 100 Green Contractors list. Manhattan operates from offices in Tulsa and Oklahoma City, OK; Dallas and Houston, TX; Washington, D.C.; and Atlanta, GA. Manhattan’s building portfolio includes corporate headquarters, institutional, healthcare, office, hospitality and leisure, sports and entertainment, aviation, retail, and judicial facilities throughout the United States, Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean. More information is available at: www.manhattanconstruction.com.